Archa Theatre is looking for an International Relations Manager
Archa Theatre is looking to recruit a native speaker of English for the position of International Relations Manager.
The key responsibilities of the post holder include:
- translating / producing PR materials in English (programmes, press releases, brochures, etc)
- managing Archa Theatre’s English language web pages
- liaising with international partners and English speaking partners in the Czech Republic
- liaising with the media
- raising Archa Theatre’s international profile and attracting international audiences to Archa
The successful candidate will:
- be a native speaker of English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- have a very good command of Czech
- be able to work independently and under pressure
- have a flexible approach to his/her work
- have a genuine interest in contemporary performing arts
Any experience in contemporary performing arts, translation or PR & Communications very welcome.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to: