Thanks to the launch of an online sales system, the public now can purchase tickets to any production over the internet. In addition to making seat reservations the service allows people to make safe non-cash payments and to print e-tickets from the comfort of their home or office.
Online sales of tickets at the Archa Theatre is realized by means of the Colosseum reservation system by the Perfect System company.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS ONLINE:1. In the Colloseum reservation system (http://vstupenky.archatheatre.cz/) choose:
- the type of ticket: eTicket
- the method of payment: credit card, GoPay
2. After placing your items in the basket you will need to sign in (if you do not already have a username). Registration is required for online payment.
3. Once you’ve finished registering you will be redirected to the GoPay system’s payment portal, which allows you to pay for the ticket in real time.
4. After the payment goes through it is your responsibility to print the eTicket. The confirmation email is not a ticket! You can find printing options after signing into the Colloseum system under “My reservations”. Here you can determine the status of your order. Upon successful payment the order is marked “Sold” and you can print it. To print an eTicket you will need to have a program that allows printing of documents in PDF format (this can be downloaded for free at Adobe Acrobat Reader-http://www.slunecnice.cz/sw/acrobat-reader/).
5. Detailed system instructions are available at: http://vstupenky.archatheatre.cz/napoveda.php
Seat reservations can also be made
BY PHONE: +420 221 716 333
BY E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid tickets are not refundable, unless the event is cancelled by the organizer. Thank you for your understanding.
Please arrive on time! Entry to the auditorium is not permitted after the start of the performance.
RESERVATION VALIDITY: 1 week and not later than 1 day before the event.
Reservations that are not collected will automatically expire. Tickets cannot be reserved on the day of the event. (For technical reasons the reservation period can be shortened for selected events.)
Maximum 4 tickets can be reserved (for a larger number please contact us by email or telephone)
The Colosseum on-line reservation system does not distinguish between weekends and weekdays.
FOR RESERVATIONS ENDING ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY PLEASE CHECK WHETHER THE THEATRE BOX OFFICE WILL BE OPEN!
Payment by debit/credit card accepted.
We also accept RelaxPASS, FlexiPASS vouchers from SodexhoPASS and Compliments vouchers from Accor Services CZ.
If you would like to set up an account, please contact: email@example.com
Tickets for selected performances are also available from Ticketportal and Ticketpro outlets.
BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURSMon – Fri: 10am to 6pm and for 2 hours before the start of each performance.
WHERE TO FIND USArcha Theatre Box Office
Na Poříčí 26, Praha 1
The Archa Theatre is completely wheelchair accessible. We recommend contacting us before attending the performance so that we can ensure a place for you in the auditorium as well as the assistance of our ushers.
Parking is available on Na Poříčí and Na Florenci.